The camp is available for rental year round. Day use is permitted between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Overnight use includes use of cabins as well as all other camp facilities. For information on day-use and overnight fees, including rates for youth and adults, view our 2018 Lodging Fee Schedule. For more information, contact the 4-H Camp.
- Submit your reservation request form by October 31 of each year.
- Reservations are accepted for the 2015 calendar year starting in mid September. All reservations received by October 31st, will be use in scheduling the first round of groups for the 2015 calendar year. All reservation requests after Oct 31st, will be on a first-come first-serve for any unscheduled days. Priority given to 4-H, FFA, and youth education groups
- Make all checks payable to the Board of Regents. Deposits are applied to the total bill.
- A liability insurance certificate in the amount of $1,000,000.00 must be provided to us two weeks prior to camp arrival. The Board of Regents must be stated as additional insured.
- Choose dates and times.
- Mail reservation form to 4-H Camp Office: P.O. Box 6868, Stateline, NV 89449
- Return signed contract and security deposit by the date specified in the contract.
- Provide proof of comprehensive general liability insurance, copies of lifeguard certificates, cleaning deposit, and food service deposit (if applicable) no later than 14 days prior to arrival.