The camp is available for rental year round. Day use is permitted between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Overnight use includes use of cabins as well as all other camp facilities. For information on day-use and overnight fees, including rates for youth and adults, visit the Camp & Food Service Rates page. For more information, contact the 4-H Camp.
- Submit your reservation request form by Oct. 31 of each year.
- Reservations are accepted for the next calendar year starting in September. First-round scheduling applications are due Oct. 31 to be considered. After the first round of scheduling is complete, all other reservation requests received after Oct. 31 are on a first-come first-serve basis for any unscheduled days. Priority is given to 4-H, FFA and youth education groups.
- Make all checks payable to the Board of Regents. Deposits are applied to the total bill.
- A liability insurance certificate in the amount of $1,000,000.00 must be provided two weeks prior to camp arrival. The Board of Regents must be stated as additional insured.
- Choose dates and times.
- Submit reservation form.
- Return signed contract and security deposit by the date specified in the contract.
- Provide proof of comprehensive general liability insurance, copies of lifeguard certificates, cleaning deposit and food service deposit (if applicable) no later than 14 days prior to arrival.