Upcoming Radon Education Program Events
Carson City County presentation
- Jan. 12, Smart Strategies Workshop for Homeownership, Repairs & Radon, at Adams Hub Studio, 111 W. Proctor St., Carson City, from 9 a.m. to noon (A collaborative effort with Nevada Rural Housing Authority's Home At Last Program, USDA Rural Development and the Nevada Radon Education Program. The free workshop includes presentations, raffles, refreshments and free radon test kits.)
Clark County presentations
- Jan. 24 at Sahara West Library, 9600 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, at 6 p.m.
- Jan. 26 at Laughlin Library, 2840 Needles Hwy., Laughlin, at 1 p.m.
- Jan. 27 at Rainbow Library, 3150 N. Buffalo Dr., Las Vegas, at 2 p.m.
- Jan. 28 at Windmill Library, 7060 W. Windmill Lane, Las Vegas, at 6 p.m.
- Jan. 29 at Paseo Verde Library, 280 S. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson, at 6 p.m.
- Jan. 30 at Clark County Library, 1401 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, at 6 p.m.
- Jan. 31 at Summerlin Library, 1771 Inner Circle, Las Vegas, at 6 p.m.
- Feb. 1 at Mesquite Library Learning Center, 121 W. First N St., Mesquite, at 10:30 a.m.
- Feb. 1 at Northeast Clark County Cooperative Extension, 1897 N. Moapa Valley Blvd., Logandale, at 1 p.m.
- Feb. 4 at Boulder City Senior Center, 813 Arizona St., Boulder City, at noon
- Feb. 4 at Aliante Library, 2400 W. Deer Springs Way, North Las Vegas, at 6 p.m.
Douglas County presentations
- Jan. 9 at Genoa Town Hall, Main Street, Minden, at 6:30 p.m.
- Jan. 17 at CVIC, 1604 Esmeralda Ave., Minden, at 6 p.m. (Radon Poster Contest Awards Ceremony will follow the educational presentation)
- Jan. 22 at Tahoe Regional Planning Agency, 128 Market St., Stateline, at 6 p.m. (Nevada & California collaborative program)
Elko County presentations
- Feb. 12 – presentation at the Elko County Library, 720 Court St., Elko, at 6 p.m.
- Feb. 13 – presentation at Carlin Library, 330 Memory Lane, Carlin, at 5:30 p.m.
Washoe County presentations
- Jan. 12 at Sierra View Library, 4001 S. Virginia St., Reno, at 2 p.m.
- Jan. 15 at Spanish Springs Library, 7100-A Pyramid Hwy., Sparks, at 5:30 p.m.
- Feb. 2 at Northwest Reno Library, 2325 Robb Drive, Reno, at 3:30 p.m.
- Feb. 6 at North Valleys Library, 1075 North Hills Blvd., Reno, at 5:30 p.m.
- Feb. 7 at Sparks Library, 1125 12th St., Sparks, at 6 p.m.
- Feb. 8 at South Valleys Library, 15650 Wedge Parkway, Reno, at 3 p.m.
Are you going? RSVP Below (optional)