We help homeowners save water, time and money!
Our horticulture programs teach homeowners and industry professionals to irrigate wisely, save water and adopt environmentally friendly landscape techniques. Some of our most visible teachers are our trained Master Gardeners. These phenomenal volunteers - more than 500 strong in Nevada - educate their neighbors on good gardening practices. In 2003, Master Gardeners volunteered more than 28,000 hours of plant science education, the equivalent of 14 full-time employees.
- Carson City Community Garden
- Community Beautification through Horticulture
- Desert Green, Commercial Water Conservation Training
- Food for Thoughts
- Green Industry Training Programs of Northern Nevada
- Grow Your Own, Nevada
- Growing Fruit in the Mojave Desert
- Healing gardens in Las Vegas
- Master Gardeners in Nevada
- Nevada Desert Bioscape
- Producer to Chef
- The Greenhouse Project
- Veggies by the Season
- Weed Warriors Invasive Weed Training