Vino in the orchard
- WHO: The community is invited to attend.
- WHERE: Center for Urban Horticulture and Water Conservation, 4400 Horse Road/Decatur
- WHAT: Vino in the Orchard
- WHEN: Saturday, May 17, 2008, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- WHY: Wine and food tastings and children’s activities ($15 adults/Children Free)
- HOW: Stop by and enjoy a tour of the Master Gardener orchard and wine grapes
LAS VEGAS-University of Nevada Cooperative Extension and Vino 100 are holding the second annual Vino in the Orchard on Saturday, May 17, 2008 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Vino in the Orchard offers free wine tastings, tours of the Master Gardener orchard and wine grapes, and this year, includes food tastings and children activities.
The event will be held at the Center for Urban Horticulture and Water Conservation located at 4400 Horse Road in North Las Vegas (near Decatur). Tickets are $15 each, children are free.For information or ticket purchases contact Vino 100 at (702) 734-8466.
Participating sponsors include: Centennial Hills Magazine, Ultimate Lifestyle with Roni Taylor and Monarch Public Relations.
University of Nevada Cooperative Extension is an outreach arm of the University that extends unbiased, research-based knowledge from University of Nevada-and other land-grant universities-to local communities. Educational programs are developed based on local needs, sometimes in partnership with other agencies and volunteers. For more information about University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, please visit the website at www.unce.unr.edu or call (702) 222-3130.