skip to main content


How to Donate

There are many ways to support University of Nevada Cooperative Extension. The following lets you know several ways you can contribute. For more information, call the Dean's office at (775) 784-7070 or e-mail Mark Walker.

Sending donations:
If you know the specific program or activity you would like to support, you may send a check made payable to the University of Nevada, Reno Foundation, specifying its designation in the memo section of the check. Click here to complete the Friends of Cooperative Extension application. Print and mail with your check to University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, Mail Stop 404, Reno, NV 89557.

Online gifts:
To make a gift online via credit card, click here and you will be taken to the link for credit card gifts. We use a secure server with the latest SSL encryption technology for transmitting personal information. This means that credit card numbers and personal information are encrypted and therefore cannot be copied.

If you would like your gift to impact the future as well as the present, consider establishing an endowment with a gift of $10,000 or more with the University of Nevada, Reno Foundation. Endowments are permanent funds invested by the Foundation with 5% of the market value of the fund being available for use each year. Interest earnings in excess of the 5% - and the Foundation's 1% percent management fee - are reinvested in the principal, thus growing the endowment and ensuring the fund keeps pace with inflation. Lasting in perpetuity, endowments help assure a bright future for University of Nevada Cooperative Extension (UNCE). Gifts of stock or other of assets may also can be used to create an endowment. For more information about endowed funds or charitable gifts to help UNCE, please feel free to contact the University of Nevada, Reno Foundation at (775) 784-1352 to speak with: John Carothers, Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations (email:, Bruce Mack, Associate Vice President (email: or Lisa Riley, Director of Planned Giving. (

Through estate planning you may be able to provide a significant gift to UNCE, helping us to build a bright future for the college.

Employee contributions can be made by accessing the Payroll Deduction Form in the Employees section under Policies and Procedures.