Rules and Information
The first 4-H photo contest deadline is drawing near! The overall winners in each category will have their photo permanently displayed at the Extension office, so be sure to start taking photos!
All entries must be submitted or postmarked NO LATER THAN March 16, 2018 – Remember the office closes at 4:30 p.m.
- This exhibit is open to all Elko County 4-H members ages 9-19.
- Participation is NOT limited to just those 4-H’ers enrolled in photography projects.
- Each entrant may submit only one photo that relates to the theme “4-H in Action”.
- All photographs must have been taken by the 4-H member between October 1, 2017, and the entry date, March 16, 2018.
- Please attach an entry form to each photo.
- Photos may be in color OR black-and-white.
- No computer-enhanced photos will be allowed, this includes but is not limited to using computer graphics, color alterations, red eye reduction, and watermarks.
- All entries must be entered in a photo matte- but not a frame. Any photo not entered with a matte will be disqualified. The overall photo size will be between 5” x 7” and not larger than 8” x 12”
Awards will be held at GBC on March 29, 5:30 – 6 p.m., McMullen Hall room 221.
Entries will be accepted by mail if they are postmarked by March 16, 2018 and include an entry form, which can be picked up at the Extension Office. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.