For updated calendar information please visit: http://www.unce.unr.edu/cgibin/calendar.pl?calendar=Humboldt
Please add email@example.com to your safe email list if you are receiving your newsletters via email.
The Humboldt County 4-H Program has a Facebook page. Remember to click “Like” and check receive notifications so you can keep up to date on all the happenings with 4-H in Humboldt County! http://www.facebook.com/#!/HumboldtCountyNevada4H
All newsletters are now available via email (if you provide one on your enrollment form), available through a link on the Humboldt County Nevada 4-H Facebook page and available on the Humboldt County 4-H page via the State 4-H website. http://www.unce.unr.edu/4H/counties/humboldt/
Hardcopies of the newsletter are available at the Extension Office if you would like to stop by and pick one up.
Attention Leaders: If you are planning to holding meetings at the Extension Office or in the 4-H Barn, please take a few minutes to write down your dates and give us a call to verify you will have meeting space, otherwise you may wind up outside. ALSO – contact the Extension Office and your youth if you cancel a meeting so we do not have children being dropped off and left unattended.
- January 19: 4-H Small Animal Committee meeting, Video Room, 6:00 p.m.
- February 1: 4-H Volunteer Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Class, Video Room, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- February 5: Deadline for 4-H National Conference Registration.
- February 16: 4-H Small Animal Committee meeting, Video Room, 6:00 p.m.
- February 19: Holiday, Extension Office closed.
- March 1: 4-H market steer declaration deadline, 5:00 p.m. to the Extension Office.
- March 10: Nevada State 4-H Teen Leadership Conference, Extension Office Video Room, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
“Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they have the heart” ~ Elizabeth Andrews