16th Annual Best Management Practices (BMP) Workshops for Contractors, BMP Installers and Do-it-Yourselfers
How to Design and Install BMPs for Residences and Small Businesses
Choose from two workshops:
- Full-day Basic Best Management Practices (BMP) Workshop on April 24 at the Tahoe Center for Environmental Sciences on the campus of Sierra Nevada College in Incline Village, NV.
- Half-Day Refresher Workshop on April 29 at The Tahoe Regional Planning Agency, Stateline, NV for those who have successfully completed the Basic or Refresher Workshop within the past two years.
Whether you attend on April 24 or April 29, you will:
- Find out how construction and landscaping activities can contribute to water pollution in Lake Tahoe and how to interpret a BMP Site Evaluation to install BMPs as required by the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency.
BMP Workshop Topics for 2015
- How to use TRPA's online resources.
- New electronic approval process for small scale BMP Retrofit design!
- Commercial and Multi-family Residential BMP permits and maintenance.
- Last Chance to qualify your business for the BMP Installation Service Providers List. Attendance by at least one Supervisor per business required.
Space is limited, so register early. For specific workshop questions, contact University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, (775) 336-0244.
Workshops funded by a 319(h) Clean Water Act Grant.