Welcome to Eureka County 4-H Youth Development
If you or your children are looking for a quality and fun youth development experience, contact Hallee Jo DeChambeau at the Eureka County office of the University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, 775-237-5326.
Below are the most commonly used 4-H documents specific to Eureka County. All are PDF format unless otherwise indicated.
Record Book Information
- How to assemble a record book for Eureka County
- How to assemble a Senior Record Book
- Picture Page
- Achievement Report for Jr. and Int.
- Market Livestock Project Sheet
- Production - Livestock and Small Animal Projects
- Handmade/Homemade Project Sheet
- Shooting Sports Project Sheet
- Horse Project
- Model Rockets Project
- Photography Record Sheet
- Garden Project Sheet
- Cloverbud Project Sheet
- Extra Sheets to use if needed: