Nevada login page for 4HOnline: nv.4honline.com
- How to Report Extension Youth Participation for the ES-237 Report
- Recording of training held September 5, 2013 (158MB so download may be take a while on slower connections) - There is a lot of "dead air" just because of navigating between screens, waiting for things to load and answering questions. Take a look at notes to navigate to specific times of the recording.
- Recording of Adobe Connect training held August 16, 2012 (Reports, Broadcast Emails, Family Enrollment and some misc. items)
- Recording of Adobe Connect training held August 3, 2011 (General overview of components of 4HOnline)
- Notes and times when certain things are covered in the August 16, 2012 and August 3, 2011 recordings
Helpful resources created by other states using 4HOnline
Note: Other states may use features that are not enabled for Nevada. For the most part, we only utilize the software for enrollment. Keep this in mind when viewing other states' documents. Things that reference enrollment, reports, logging in, broadcast emails, newsletters should all be helpful and apply to Nevada.
- Iowa - Note: Do not use their Demo County Logins
- Texas - Note: They refer to it as 4-H Connect
- North Dakota - "Logging On" and "Creating and Using Reports" and "Enrolling a Short-Term Member" probably the only things of interest for Nevada here
- Extension Youth Group Enrollment Form
- Electronic Enrollment Process for Families
- Federal ES-237 Definitions
- Reporting Guidelines - An Idaho document, but may be helpful - particularly for group enrollments. This isn't meant to be inclusive of Nevada's needs/policies. Keep in mind things like chartered clubs, duplicate members.